Monday, October 27, 2008

Vanilla and Chocolate butter cookies

Last Friday, I had a rendezvous with a close friend, D, whom I haven't seen in almost 3 years. We had a great time catching up and the following conversation was what inspired these vanilla and chocolate butter cookies.

D: So you are saying he knows how to push your buttons?
me: He sure knows how to push my butter cookies.
D: Butter cookies?
me: Did you say butter cookies?
D: No, I said buttons.
me: Oh gee, where did I get butter cookies from?
D: Look Li, if it works for you, he can push your butter cookies.

Unlike shortbread, these cookies are crunchy which make them excellent for dunking into your favourite hot beverage. Made from premium quality butter, cocoa and vanilla bean paste, these cookies are guranteed to taste as good as they look!

1 comment:

Figur8 said...

You're hilarious, Li. Reminds me of another friend of my who is also hard of hearing but not because of a ruptured ear drum.

This was one conversation between him and a friend:

K: I think I might go for the 10K run tomorrow morning.
D: What? You want to have Russian Pancakes for breakfast??